It is mango season and all I can think of is eating mangoes in various forms, pickles, shakes, smoothies or parfaits!
Did you know “parfait” is the French for “perfect?” Well! That’s what this beauty is! My strawberry yogurt and mango oats parfait is the perfect way of breaking your fast when all you have is just fifteen minutes to fix yourself a morning fuel. Eating clean and healthy isn’t really that simple, but this parfait, with a mere 150 calories per portion, is the answer. So, grab a spoon and feast, without a morsel of guilt!
- Ripe mango- 1 large, peeled and pulped
- Full fat yogurt( I used strawberry flavoured)-1 cup
- Rolled oats- ½ cup
- Chopped nuts (pistachios and almonds)-1 tablespoon each
- Blueberries/Strawberries or any fruit of choice for topping
- Thandai powder (optional)- 1 tablespoon (Recipe for thandai powder:https://onewholesomemeal.com/2017/07/04/thandai-masala/)
- Blend the mangoes to make a smooth puree, add the thandai powder and mix
- Layer a parfait glass with strawberry yogurt, followed by rolled oats and pureed mango
- Top it with nuts and fruits of your choice and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving
Calories per portion- 150 Nutrition- Protein punch/Good fat/ Vitamins C, A /Fiber/Flavonoids It does wonders for your- Gut/Bowels/Skin/Immunity/Vision/Bones This is “My 8am/3pm Meal”
Mango Milkshake Recipe| Fresh Mango Shake RecipeJuly 25, 2020 at 10:54 pm
[…] Mango-Yogurt-Oats Parfait […]