When life gives you overripe bananas, make a banana smoothie ;). Need I say how much goodness is packed in that one glass with the figs and dates added in? You’ve got to try this!
For another banana smoothie recipe, click here.
- Milk (cow’s/soy/almond)- 1 cup
- Banana -1
- Fresh Figs-2 (use 3 if using dried variety)
- Cardamom powder ( or any flavoring of your choice)- 1 pinch
- Saffron-2 strands
- Honey or brown sugar (can be omitted)- 1 teaspoon
- Combine all the ingredients in a high intensity blender and blend for 30 seconds
- Serve as is or chilled with ice cubes
Calories per bowl of soup- 125 Nutrition- Good fat/ Protein punch/Low carb/Vitamin C/Iron/Prebiotics It does wonders for your-Heart, Cholesterol, Skin, Hair, Bones, Gut, Bowels, Immunity, Nervous system, Quality of sleep, Weight loss This is “My 8am Meal”
Banana Coconut Smoothie – OneWholesomeMealJuly 13, 2020 at 1:45 pm
[…] another banana smoothie variation, go here. Scroll down for the detailed recipe of the banana coconut […]